Partners & Friends
"Continue on this way and you will make a difference. That is the challenge for all of us: to live in a way, to act in a way, where we bring about a better world." - F. W. de Klerk
Partners and Friends
The Prague Society is a non-profit organisation supported by its Partners and Friends. In order to continue our work, we must raise further funding from new Partners.
As mentioned earlier, Prague Society events are characterised by open dialogue. This means that you the Partner or Friend can directly impact the thinking of our guests through one-to-one, off-the-record interaction.
By becoming a Partner or Friend of the Prague Society you are not merely supporting our cause, but also generating new topics for discussion and helping to direct our future activities.
Together we can develop a new generation of responsible leaders and thinkers in Central Europe
If you would like to donate, or apply to become a Partner or Friend, contact us today.
We would also like to give special thanks to the many Friends who have supported the Prague Society since its foundation in 1999:
- Aero Vodochody
- American Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
- British Council
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic
- Center for Theoretical Studies, Charles University
- Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Embassy of Canada
- Embassy of the Czech Republic in London
- Embassy of the Republic of Poland
- Haarmann Hemmelrath
- Hotel Praha Prague
- Hungarian Airlines
- LOFI, s.r.o
- Marriott Hotel
- Mlada Fronta Dnes
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
- Neue Pergamon
- Radio Free Europe
- The Prague Post
- United Nations Information Center, Prague